UPSC Results 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), EPFO has declared the outcome of the exam, held for the post of Enforcement Officer/ Account Officer in Employment Provident Fund Organization.Those Task Seekers showed up in the examination they can examine their result from the link offered listed below.
|Application Begin||05 June 2016
|Ending date for the Registration||23 June 2016
|Exam Date||26 February 2017
|Admit card available||01 February 2017
Actions to download and install the UPSC Results 2017–.
Task Seekers are recommended to follow the actions offered listed below to download their result:-.
1. At the primary step, go to the main site of the UPSC– upsc.gov.in.
2. After rerouting to the web page, click the web link “Download Admit card for the post of Enforcement Officer/ Account Officer in EPFO Recruitment 2016”.
3. Now Go to the Login Credential Kind.
4. Candidates ought to load the detail in the type to log in.
Enrollment Number/ Roll Number– sent via the email to the Work Seekers.
Password/ DOB (DD-MM-YY)– as stated in the registration kind.
5. After filling up the information click, Login tab and download your Admit Card.
6. Task Seekers need to take the print from their admit card and also lug the print out duplicate on the date of examination.
7. Task Seekers without admit card copy, will not be allowed to go to/ gone into for the evaluation.
8. Day, Timing and Location of the assessment have actually mentioned in the call letter of the Task Seekers.