KEAM Results 2017
KEAM Results 2017 will certainly be released on 24th May 2017. KEAM is a Kerala state level Examination which is performed by the State of Kerala. All the Prospects who want to look for greater research studies could go to KEAM Exam which allows prospects to enter into the higher courses like Engineering and Architectural Courses. KEAM Test will be performed by the CEE Kerala.
The Candidates who are seeking admission to the Style courses should certify the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) has carried out on 16th April 2017 by the Council of Architecture for the KEAM Test as well as the Prospects that are seeking admission to the Engineering courses the KEAM Exam has actually carried out on 24th and 25th April 2017 by the Council of Engineering for the KEAM Test. The KEAM Results 2017 will certainly be launched after the start of Examinations of both Architectural Courses and Design Courses i.e., KEAM results will be released on 24th May 2017.
Concerning CEE Kerala:
KEAM Test will certainly be performed and also monitored by CEE Kerala. CEE Stands for Commissioner for Entrance Exams Kerala. KEAM is abbreviated as Kerala Design Agricultural Medical which suggests all the Exams connected to these courses will be performed by CEE Kerala. CEE Kerala was developed in the year 1983 in order to conduct the entry assessments for all the training courses includes Engineering, Agricultural, LLB, LLM and also extra. CEE Kerala carries out KEAM Exams, launches KEAM Results, makes KEAM Cut-Off, prepares KEAM Syllabus and also all the activities.
Application Process for KEAM Examination 2017:
1. For Architectural Candidates:
- All Architectural Prospects should register for the NATA Test in the official website nata.nic.in.
- After clicking on the official website, you will see “Online Registration 2017”. Click that and press continue by offering all the required details.
2. For Engineering Candidates:
- All Engineering Candidates have to enter into the main site of CEE Kerala and use there where you find the details.
|Commencement of online applications||17th January 2017|
|Important Dates (Tentative)Availability of security card along with prospectus||January 2017|
|Last date for receipt of online application printout||Last week of January 2017|
|Closing date for online applications||2nd February 2017|
|Availability of admit cards||March 2017|
|Examination date (KEAM 2017)||16th April 2017 (For Architectural)24th & 25th April 2017 (For Engineering)|
|Declaration of results||24th May 2017|
How to Check KEAM Results 2017:
1. Click on the main internet site web links which are offered below
2. There, Click on the “KEAM Results 2017” link.
3. Enter your particular Registration Number as well as click submit.
4. There you can watch your KEAM results in 2017.