WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2017
An employment notification has issued by Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB) for the post of Field Officer, Data Assistant and various other posts. Interested candidates may apply for the post by sending the online application form till the last date, 21 March 2017.
Details About WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Field Officer||01 Post||18 to 40 years||Rs. 7100 to 37600/- +3900 GP Rs.
|Diploma in Civil Engineering
|Data Assistant||01 Post||18 to 40 years||Rs. 5400 to 25200/- + GP Rs. 2600||Passed in Madhyamik Examination/ School Final from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Examination or its equivalent.
Job Location: Kolkata (West Bengal)
Selection Method: Selection will be based on the written test / Interview.
- General / OBC – Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST – Rs. 20/-
Application fee can pay through the Online Mode.
How to Apply
- At first, candidates are required to visit the official site of the organisation.
- Applicants have to download the application form by using the appropriate link.
- Fill the Application Form by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
- And upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
- At last, take the print and keep it for the further use.
- Starting date for the submission of application – 22 February 2017
- The Last date to submit the online application – 21 March 2017