Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017
Vijaya Bank has invited applications from eligible and skilled persons for the post of Probationary Chief Manager (Statistician) & Probationary Senior Manager in MMG Scale IV and III. The eligible and deserving applicants can submit their offline application form in the prescribed format available at the official website on or before the last date 10 March 2017.
Detail Specification of Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Probationary Chief Manager||01 Post||30 to 45 years||Rs. 50300 to 59170/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation in Statistics/ Econometrics with min. 65%.
|Probationary Senior Manager||05 Posts||25 to 37 years||Rs. 42020 to 51490/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified Post Graduation in Statistics/ Econometrics with min. 65% marks.
Job Location – All India
The procedure of Selection –
- The applicants will be selected on the basis of Shortlisting on merit basis which will be followed by an Interview.
How to Apply?
The interested applicants can apply for the post, by following the procedure given below:
1) The first step, visit the official site of the organization.
2) After visiting the homepage the applicants are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print ou the copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form should be self-attested by the applicants.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Vijaya Bank, P.O. Box No. 5136, GPO Bangalore – 560001
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application Form – 10 March 2017