South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
An employment notification has issued by South Indian Bank for the post of Probationary clerk for the branches in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Delhi NCR. Interested candidates may apply for the post by submitting the online application form till the last date, 27 January 2017.
Details Related to South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary||Educational Qualification|
ProbationaryClerk – Tamil Nadu
ProbationaryClerk – DelhiNCR
ProbationaryClerk – Karnataka
|336 Posts||26 years as on 31 December 2017||Rs. 11765 to 31540/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation in any stream from the recognised University or Institute. For more details refer to the official link (provided below)|
Job Location – All India
Selection Method – Selection will be on the basis of online written test / Interview.
How to Apply
1) Aspirants are required to visit the official site of the organisation.
2) Candidates should download the application form through the appropriate link.
3) Fill the Application Form correctly by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) And upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) Finally, take the print out the copy and keep the copy for the further use.
Important Dates –
- The Last date to submit the online application – 27 January 2017