Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017:
The recruitment authority of Rajasthan High Court decides to recruit the candidates for 2043 Lower Division Clerk and Stenographer Positions. Interested Candidates can apply for the post by sending the application form from 22 February to 18 March 2017 through the official website hcraj.nic.in. More details are given below.
Details Related To HCRAJ Vacancy 2017:
Name of Organisation: Rajasthan High Court
Official Website: hcraj.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancy: 2043 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk: 1733
- Stenographer: Hindi- 263, English- 47
- Starting Date for Submission of HCRAJ Online Application Form 2017: 22 February 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18 March 2017
- Online submission of Examination fee: 21 March 2017
- Offline submission* of exam fee: 22 Feb to 12 March
How to Apply
- Candidates have to visit the official website, hcraj.nic.in.
- Download and Read the Notification carefully.
- Then click on the online application form link.
- Fill the application form correctly according to the instruction.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in given column.
- Application fee can pay by net banking / Credit debit card And click on the submit button.
- Note down all the important things like Application Number, Password etc.
- At last, Print a hard copy of Raj HC LDC Application Form 2017.
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- for SC/ST / PWD/ Woman Candidates and Rs.100/- for UR/OBC Candidates
Selection Method: Selection will be based on the Interview / written test.