OPSC Recruitment 2017:
An advertisement has released by The Public Service Commission, Odisha about 58 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor. The applicants have to fill the application via online mode.The eligible applicants may apply online in between the dates 1st to 30th March 2017 and after that, they have to send the application form on before the last date, 11 April 2017. More details are mentioned below.
Details Related to OPSC Vacancy 2016:
Organisation Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
Official Website: opsc.gov.in
No. of Posts: 58 Vacancies
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Apply Mode: Online
Working Place: Odisha
Pay-Scale: Rs. 15,600- 39,100/- with Grade pay Rs. 8000/-
Age Limit: The age should be lies in between 21 to 45 years as on 01st January 2016. Age Relaxations will be accessible as per the rules.
- Online Apply Starting Date: 1st March 2017
- Deadline for Online Apply: 30th March 2017
- Deadline to submit Application Fee: 6 April 2017
- Last Date to submit Receipt of Application Form: 11 April 2017
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to visit opsconline.gov.in
- And read eligibility criteria properly.
- Click on the “Apply Online” to open the online application form.
- Fill the form completely based on the instruction.
- Upload required documents and pay an application fee.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Then take out a printout application and affix all important documents along with it and send it to the OPSC office address.
To The Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001
Selection Mode: Selection will be based on Written Test and Career Marking.