ONGC Recruitment 2017:
A notification has issued by The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Gujarat about the ONGC Vacancy 2017 for the posts of Junior Assistant, Assistant Technician & Junior Assistant Technician. Eligible candidates have to register online for the ONGC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form from the dates 30th January to 06th March 2017. More details regarding this vacancy are given below.
Details Related To ONGC Vacancy 2017:
Name of the Department: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Working Place: Delhi & Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
Total No. of Posts: 15 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Junior Assistant: 11 Posts
- Assistant Technician: 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess 10th / 12th pass / Diploma / Graduation.
- Junior Assistant & Junior Assistant Technician: Rs. 11000-24000/-
- Assistant Technician: Rs. 12000-27000/-
- Starting Date of online registration: 30th January 2017
- The Last Date of online registration: 06th March 2017
- Date of written examination: 02nd April 2017
How to apply:
- Applicants have to visit the ONGC official website ongcindia.com/.
- Then go on career and click on notices.
- Eligible candidates may click on Apply Online Link
- Finally, Send the duly filled online application form and attaching necessary documents.
Selection Method: The selection will be on the basis of Written Test & Academic Performance.