Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has provided a working alert for the post of Junior Public Health Nurse. Task Seekers, that are interested in looking for the post they should submit the online application prior to the last date.Application Forms will certainly be sent up to 29 March 2017
Detail Alert of Kerala PSC Employment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Public Health Nurse||25 Posts||18 to 44 years||Rs. 22200 – 48,000/-||Job Seekers should have qualified SSLC or its equivalent qualification and Auxiliiary Nurse Midwifery certificate issued by the Kerala Nurses and Midwifery Council.
Area of Work– Kerala
Treatment of Selection– Work Seekers will certainly be chosen on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Cost– Not discussed
Ways to Request the Application–.
Those Job Seekers that are interested in obtaining the post they could adhere to the actions offered listed below:.
1) At the very first step, Job Seekers need to check out the main site of the organization.
Website Address: keralapsc.gov.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page Task Seekers must locate for the suitable link to download the application form.
3) The application must be filled up by the Job Seekers after checking out the entire guidelines and also guidelines.
4) Fill the kind and upload the checked image and signature at the provided space in the kind.
5) After making the final entry of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out duplicate and maintain it for the further recommendation.
Last day to submit the on-line application– 29 March.