KCC Bank Recruitment 2017:
A notification has issued by Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited for 425 officer grade 3, grade 4 Clerk, and Computer Operator vacancies. Candidates may apply by sending the online application form till the last date.
Details Related To KCC Bank Vacancy 2017:
Total vacancies: 425
Name of the Post: Clerk, Officer and Computer Operator
|Name of posts||No. of Posts|
|Clerk Grade-IV||will be updated soon|
|Computer Operator Gr-IV||will be updated soon|
|Office Assistant Gr-III||will be updated soon|
Exam Authority: HP Board, Dharamshala
Job Location: Across Himachal Pradesh State
Age Limit: The age of applicants should lie in between 18 to 45 years. Age relaxation is 5 years for reservation categories.
- Date of KCCB Recruitment 2017 notification release: February 2017
- Starting date of online application submission: Will be updated soon
- Last Date for submission of online application: Will be updated soon
- Date of examination date: Will be updated soon
How to apply
- Applicants have to visit the official website i.e. hpbose.org or kccb.in
- Then click on KCCB recruitment link.
- Fill the online application form correctly with required valid information.
- Submit your duly filled application form and download the application fee challan.
- Submit your bank challan to the bank and submit your fee.
- Print out your final application form & take a print out the save with application number.