ISRO Recruitment 2017:
A notification has published by Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) for 87 Scientist/ Engineer vacancies. The posts are available in Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science fields. The interested candidate can visit its official page. These Central Govt Jobs are waiting for freshers. The candidates can apply by sending their duly filled application form till the last date, 7 March 2017. More details are mentioned below.
Details Related To ISRO 2017:
Organisation Name: Indian Space Research Organisation
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Official Website: isro.gov.in
Name of the Posts: Scientist Engineer Posts
No. of Posts: 87
- Scientist/ Engineer (Electronics): 42 Posts
- Scientist/ Engineer (Mechanical): 36 Posts
- Scientist/ Engineer (Computer Science): 09 Posts
Working Place: India
Mode Of Application: Online
Age Limit: The age should not be exceeded than 35 years.
How To Apply
- Candidates are required to visit the website of ISRO 2017, isro.gov.in.
- Then visit the Career option and open the ISRO 2017 Notification.
- Then read the official notification carefully before filling the form.
- Visit the Apply online and Click on the ISRO Scientist Engineer Recruitment 2017.
- Fill the form completely and upload the important documents.
- Application Fees can pay to ISRO Department through online Banking.
- Finally, take the printout of Application Form for further use.
- Starting Date To Apply for ISRO Application Form 2017: 15 February 2017
- Last Date To Apply Online: 7 March 2017
- ISRO Written Examination 2017 Date: 7 May 2017
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For All Other Women/ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD Candidates: No Fee
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on the Written Exam and the personal Interview.