Dena Bank Recruitment 2017
An employment notification has issued by Dena for the post of Assistant General Manager (IT – CISO), in Senior Management Grade Scale V. Eligible applicants can apply for the post by sending the application form till the last date, 17th March 2017.
Details Related To Dena Bank Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit As on 01.02.2017
|Assistant General Manager (IT – CISCO0||01 Post||45 years||Rs.59,170 to Rs.66,170/- per month||Job Seekers should have qualified Bachelor of Engg.or MCA with CISA certification or CISSP certification.|
Working Place: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Method: Selection will be based on:-
- General category – Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST / PWD – Rs. 50/-
Application fee can pay through the Challan by visiting the nearest branch of Dena Bank’s or by way of NEFT from any scheduled bank.
How to Apply
1) At first, candidates are required to visit the official site of the organisation.
2) Applicants have to download the application form and fill it.
3) And take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents
4) All the documents should be self-attested by the job seekers.
5) At last, Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the given postal address.
The General Manager (HRM),
Dena Corporate Centre, 3rd floor, Plot No. C -10, “G” Block,
Bandra – Kurla complex, Bandra (East),
Mumbai – 400051
- The Last date to submit Application – 17th March 2017