CPCL Recruitment 2017
An employment notification has issued by Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd (CPCL) for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst & Various Vacancies.Interested applicants may apply for the post by submitting the online application form till the last date, 27 February 2017.
Details Related To CPCL Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Engineering Assistant||76 Posts||30 years||Rs. 1900 – 3200/-||Job Seekers should have qualified First Class Diploma in Engineering /Technology in concerned discipline with 60 % marks in aggregate of all semester (55% for SC Job Seekers).
|Junior Technical Assistant
|07 Posts||30 years||Rs. 1900 – 3200/-||Job Seekers should have qualified 10th pass with minimum 50% marks from a Board or an Institute recognised by State / Central Govt. and must possess Fireman’s Certificate Course of not less than three months duration from a Board or an Institute recognised by the State / Central Govt.|
|Junior Quality Control Analyst||07 Posts||30 years||Rs. 1900 – 3200/-||Job Seekers should have qualified First Class Graduate (55% for SC Job Seekers) in Science (B.Sc.) with Chemistry as a major subject. (OR) First Class Diploma (55% for SC Job Seekers) in Chemical / Petroleum / Petro-Chemical Engineering / Technology.|
Working Place: All India
Selection Mode: Selection will be based on:
- Skill Test
- Trade Test
How to Apply
- At first, candidates have to visit the official site, cpcl.co.in
- Applicants are required to download the application form through the appropriate link.
- Fill the Application Form by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
- And upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
- At last, take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future reference.
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application: 28 January 2017
- The Last date to submit the online application form – 27 Feb 2017
- The Last date to submit the application fee through Challan – 04 March 2017