CBEC Recruitment 2017
An employment notification has issued by Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) for the post of Tax Assistant, Havaldar and Multi Tasking Staff. Eligible applicants may apply for the post by sending the application form till the last date.More details are given below.
Details Related To CBEC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Tax Assistant||07 Posts||18 to 27 years||Rs. 25500 to 81000/-
|Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
|Havaldar||09 Posts||18 to 27 years||Rs. 18000 to 56900/-||Matric or equivalent qualified.
|Multi Tasking Staff||03 Posts||18 to 27 years||Rs. 18000 to 56900/-||Matric or equivalent qualified.|
Working Place: Kolkata (West Bengal)
Selection Mode: Selection will be on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply
- At first, candidates are required to visit the official site of the organisation.
- Applicants have to download the application form and fill it.
- And take its print out the copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
- All the documents should be self-attested by the applicant.
- At last, Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the given postal address.
The Assistant Commissioner of Customers, CCO and CCA, Custom House, 15/1, Strand Road, Kolkata – 700001
- The Last date to Submit Application – within 30 days