Canara Bank Recruitment 2017:
A notification has issued by The Canara Bank on its official website. There are 20 vacancies of Sportsperson for the posts of Clerical Cadre and Officer Cadre in JMG Scale-I at Canara Bank. Interested applicants can apply for the Canara Bank Vacancy 2017 by sending the application form till the last date, 10 March 2017 by 5 PM. More information is given below.
Details Related To Canara Bank Vacancy 2017:
Name of Organization: Canara Bank
Official Website: canarabank.com
Application Mode: Offline
No. of Vacancies: 20
Name of the Posts: Clerical cadre/Officer cadre
Age Limit: The Candidate should be in between 18 to 30 years.
- The last date of submission of Application form to Bank office: 10 March 2017
How to Apply
- Candidate are required to visit the official website, canarabank.com
- Then check the career option and click on that.
- Just click on the Clerical/ Officer Cadre.
- Then Application Form will be downloaded
- Take a printout and fill it correctly by own and attach all the relevant documents along with the form.
- At last, send it to the given postal Address
The Deputy General Manager,
Canara Bank, Personnel Management Section,
Human Resources Wing, 112,
JC Road, Bangalore – 560 002.
Application Fees: Not Mentioned
Selection Method: Selection will be on the basis of the Personal Interview taken by the board of Canara Bank.