Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Bank of India (BOI) has actually issued a work notice for the posts of Office Attendant. Eligible as well as deserving Task Seekers who are interested in obtaining the post they can apply on or prior to the last date.Application Kinds need to be submitted offline in the recommended layout (readily available at the main website) on or before 31 March 2017
Information Requirements of the Bank of India Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Office Attendant||01 Post||65 years||Rs. 8000/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified Matric.
Job Area– Bokaro (Jharkhand).
Treatment of Selection– Work Seekers will be picked on the basis of Interview or on the basis of Skill Test.
The best ways to Get the Application–.
Task Seekers who are interested in getting the post, they must comply with the procedure provided listed below:.
1) At the very first step, Task Seekers need to most likely to the official website of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the web page, Job Seekers are required to download and install the suggested format of the application form and also fill it.
3) After filling up the form, take its print out the copy and affix the appropriate papers with it.
4) All the papers attached with the application form should be self-confirmed by the Work Seekers.
5) Keep the files as well as the application into an envelope as well as send it to the postal address offered below.
The Bank of India, Zonal Office, E-17, First Floor, City Centre, Sector-4, B.S.City, Bokaro- 827004
Last date to Submit Application– 31 March 2017.