BOI Recruitment 2017
An employment notification issued by Bank of India (BOI) for the posts of RESTI Faculty, Office Assistant, and Attendant. The eligible and deserving candidates can submit the offline application form in the prescribed format available at the official website on or before 15 March 2017.
Details of Bank of India Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Office Assistant||01||65 years||Rs. 15000||Graduation (BA, B.Com / BSW) with with computer knowledge & basic knowledge of Accounting.|
|Attendant||01||65 years||Rs. 8000
|RESTI Faculty||01||65 years||Rs. 20000||Graduation (BA, B.Com / BSW) with with computer knowledge & basic knowledge of Accounting.|
Location – Dhanbad (Jharkhand)
The procedure of Selection – The candidates will be selected on the basis of:-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for the Application –
The candidates who are interested in applying for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) The first step, candidates should go to the official site of the organization.
2) Candidates are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Bank of India, Zonal Office,
S.R. Mansion 2nd floor Dhanbad – 826001
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 15 March 2017