An employment notification issued by Andhra Pradesh High Court for the posts of Private Civil Judge (Junior Division). The eligible and deserving candidates can submit the online application form in the prescribed format available at the official website on or before the last date 31 March 2017.
Detail Specification of AP High Court Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)||19 Posts||35 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified degree in Law awarded by any university established by Law in India
Job Location – Hyderabad (Assam)
The method of Selection – The candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview or Skill Test.
Application Fee –
- General / OBC – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs. 100/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Indian Postal Order, payable to Registrar, Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of judicature at Hyderabad payable at Hyderabad.
How to Apply –
The interested applicants can follow the procedure given below:
1) The first step, applicants should go to the official site of the organization.
2) The applicants are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out the copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form should be self-attested by the applicant.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of judicature at Hyderabad – 500066
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 31 March 2017