SSC CGL Admit Card 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has actually released the Admit Card of assessment, going to held for the post of Combined Graduate Level 2016 Examination. Those Job Seekers who looked for the evaluation they could download their Admit Card from the web link offered below.
|Application Begin||February 2nd week of 2016
|Ending date for the Registration Part I & II||21 March 2016 & 24 March 2016
|Tier II Re Exam Date||12 January 2017
|Tier II Exam held on||30 November 2016 and 1 – 12 December 2016
|Tier III Exam Date||19 March 2017
Actions to download the SSC CGL Admit Card 2017.
Work Seekers are recommended to comply with the steps provided listed below to download their result:-.
1. At the first step, go to the main internet site of the SSC– ssc.nic.in.
2. After redirecting to the home page, click the link “Download Admit card for the post of Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016 CGL”.
3. Currently, Go to the Login Credential Form.
4. Task Seekers must fill up the detail in the kind to log in.
Registration Number/ Roll Number– sent via the email to the prospects.
Password/ DOB (DD-MM-YY)– as discussed in the registration form.
5. After loading the details click, Login tab as well as downloads your Admit Card.
6. Job Seekers need to take the print from their admit card and bring the print out duplicate on the day of evaluation.
7. Job Seekers without admit card duplicate, shall not be permitted to go to/ gotten in for the evaluation.
8. Day, Timing and Location of the examination have mentioned in the call letter of the candidates.