BEML Admit Card 2017:
The Bharat Earth Movers Limited decides to release Bharat Earth Movers Ltd Call letter 2017 for the written test through their official website in last week of March 2017. The exam date will collect from its official website,i.e bemlindia.com/. The exam will be conducted expectedly in the middle of April 2017. More details about their examination and want to know about their examination centre, Exam timing, examination schedule, roll number and other instructions are mentioned below.
Details Related To BEML exam call letter 2017:
Department name: Bharat Earth Movers Limited
Exam name: Diploma Trainee, Engineer, Manager & Other Posts
Official website: bemlindia.com
Working Place: India
- Exam date: April 2017
- Admit card release: Last week of march 2017
BELM exam pattern and syllabus:
|Technical Exam||100||2 Hours|
- BEML Written test comprises of Multiple choice questions.
- The Assistant Engineer exam duration is 2 hours.
- In the AGM Written test total of 150 questions will be asked.
- For the BEML Diploma Trainee Exam Maximum marks is 150 marks.
How to Download Diploma Trainee Exam, Admit Card:
- Applicants can Search the admit card link in the tab.
- Check for the admit card link.
- Enter all relevant details such as registration number etc. in there and click submit for call letter
- Your call letter will appear on your screen.
- At last, Take the print out and take it with you while appearing into the examination centre.